Friday, November 3, 2017

There, I Said it...Vol. 3




I have seen A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving a gazillion times...the scene where Snoopy's ear ends up in the toaster makes me laugh EVERY time.

I care more about my right to live than your right to bear arms.

I care more about my ability to breathe freely than anyone's desire to smoke.

Why is it, regardless of the direction of the wind, the doorway of any business is ALWAYS downwind of the designated smoking area?

I wish I had worn more sunscreen in my youth.

Follow more dog/cat sites on FB, than political sites, it's better for your blood pressure.

Laugh at yourself.

If you have one, open your sunroof on a sunny winter day.

If your teenagers are mad at you regularly, you're doing that parenting thing right.

I hate my cuticles.

I sometimes wish the characters of Designated Survivor roamed the White House in real life...Kal Penn would be infinitely more entertaining (and believable) than Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Take responsibility for your actions, you will earn far more respect that admitting an error than pushing the blame onto someone else.

I think it's time for a whole new set of political leaders at every level of government.

For the millionth time, tone does not translate in written word so say what you mean.

Since when did it become more important to "clap back" than to say anything worthwhile?

Workout leggings are never acceptable work attire, unless you work in a gym.

I wish you could tell a pear was woody from the outside.

I would pay money for a vaccination for sinus infections.

I suck at being a patient patient.  When I am unwell, I want to be well 15 minutes ago.

Some millennials are soft; others not so much.

Never forget where you came from.

I never liked Seinfeld; the characters are not likable.

I have never seen a complete episode of the Simpsons.

At any given time, if you have cable, you can find an episode of Law and Order on.

Have you noticed that "smart" phones don't make their owners smarter?  In fact, it's quite the opposite.

I will never understand why it is so hard for some people to be kind.

I eat soup year round.

The phrase "no offense, but..." is most likely going to be followed by something offensive.

Don't think for a second that someone's life is as fabulous as what they are bragging about on social media.  It may, however, be as bad as their vent indicates.

I fear that face to face conversations are becoming a thing of the past; and that's not a good thing.

I don't think there is a need for Thursday Night Football.

I think cranberries are underrated.

I am not sure men should wear skinny jeans.

While I love the song, I have never once dreamed of a white Christmas...it's easier to travel and transport without snow.

I believe in the magic of Christmas.

Did anyone besides me rejoice when a certain Twitter handle disappeared for 11 minutes yesterday?

Avocados should come with stickers that say how many days until they are perfect.

Americans need to take more vacation time and there should be more work holidays.

Why are GIFs a thing?

I have no idea how or why people opt for so much plastic surgery...it's painful and expensive and painful!!!

Your scars don't define you but they are part of your story.

When I grow up, I want to storm chase for a few months.

On the other hand, maybe I am not going to grow up!



























No comments:

Post a Comment