Thursday, May 17, 2018

Mayday, Mayday

Right before 45 was inaugurated, everyone was talking about how those of us that shuddered at the thought of him living in the white house shouldn't wish that he fail because that would be like wishing the pilot of a plane we are all on, crashes.

To those who support him, he's been dragging us all through horse shit for 16 months now.  This is somehow better?

Frankly, I'd rather have him fail than make us the tone deaf isolated laughingstock of the world.

I am reading James Comey's book.  These two men could not be more different if they were from two different species. I actually think they might be.

To those that support 45, without mentioning  his opponent in the 2016 election, the 44th president, or political parties, please tell me why.   I'd love to understand it but I simply cannot put my brain around it.





No comments:

Post a Comment